Friday, May 2, 2008

Thing 14- Technorati

Technorati is another area where I am experienced, having used it many times in the past to explore blogs. As such, there was nothing this time that jumped out as particularly surprising to me. Well, that and the amount of time I have spent on the internet has left me totally jaded as to what people will do or say for the whole public to see!

I like that Technorati classifies blogs by category, as it makes it easy to look for a tech blog or gaming blog. I do find that the "attention" classification system makes both the best and worst rise to the top- people will just as often click on something shocking or controversial as they will a good blog entry (as can be seen on Digg!!). I didn't find anything new in this visit that I want to hold on to, but since I am a previous regular user I don't think that should count!

No comments: