Monday, May 19, 2008

Thing 19- Web 2.0 Awards

Although it was mentioned in the main blog post, I would like to talk about Color Blender. I just bought a house in January, and we are redoing all the rooms one by one. Color Blender will be very useful to me now that I know about it! Previous to this I was using the websites of individual paint companies, but that limits you exclusively to their pre-produced colors. Color Blender allows me to make the exact shades that I want to see on my walls. It seems like something so simple, but it really is a useful tool for helping you visualize what colors will look like when put together. Not to mention with modern tools at hardware stores you can print the exact colors you come up with and use them to get a can of paint! I love that the internet has made simple little tools like this so widely available.

No comments: