Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Thing 21- Podcasts

I like podcasts, but I don't think I'm as keen on them as most 2.0'ers are. I actually used to transcribe podcasts on the side for a pittance, so maybe I just got sick of listening to them over and over! The way I see it, they need to be handled very professionally and be very high quality to be useful. I also prefer podcasts that are intended to be podcasts as opposed to recordings of lectures or interviews that are just incidentally recorded.

For your review, I post this podcast from Odeo:
http://odeo.com/audio/18157623/view

I'm a 360 gamer (PS3 sucks!!! :) ) so I'm always interested in gaming news and rumors regarding my favorite non-Nintendo console (Nintendo is so totally separate). I also love Engagdget and turn to them frequently for technology news. Of course, to be honest this podcast didn't tell me anything new! Since I always keep up with the news, I already knew pretty much everything that was discussed. The Q&A was interesting, but it's still not my favorite way to get news, call me old fashioned!

No comments: